Finchs Dining Room
Named after Henry Hobson Finch who founded “Finch’s” pub group in 1865, this spacious, colourful dining room not only has views over the iconic Portobello Road but has the added advantage of a separate entrance and it’s own bar, really making it your very own space.
Looking for a smaller space where you still have the added value of being able to soak up the atmosphere of the pub? Why not book The Refectory, this cosy snug is situated close to the main bar and is the perfect space for an intimate drinks party.
Bar Banquet Tables
An informal dinner party? Our two bar banquet tables are located either side of our bar area are suited to informal dining and drinks parties.
WE'RE CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Monday - Thursday 10:00am - 11:00pm
- Friday & Saturday 10:00am - Midnight
- Sunday 10:00am - 10:30pm
Food Service Times
- Monday - Saturday Brunch & Lunch 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday - Saturday Dinner 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday Brunch & Roasts 10:00am - 9:00pm